FYI: This blog is being taken care of by Sister Martin's mom Sharon Martin - sharon-martin@telus.net. She is posting emails and pictures that I am sending to her each week.

Monday 10 June 2013

No P-Day for Erika this week...so a very short letter

Hi!!

Sooooooo bad news!! We don't get a P-day this week. We leave the MTC bright and early Wed morning (6:15am), therefore, no P-day for us this week. I only have about 5 mins on the computer.

I still absolutely LOVE the MTC! My experience here has been incredible! Almost all the missionaries I've met here have had some kind of emotional crisis (home-sickness, questioning if they want to be a missionary etc.). I feel so blessed that I've had none of that! I've just loved every single second here, and just crave for more! I've love all the lessons we teach everyday! All the lessons are absolutely nuts because they purposely give us the most night-mare cases to deal with, but I think it's so much fun! It gives me the chance to find the humour in life!

I have so many amazing spiritual experiences to share! And even more HILARIOUS experiences to share! I'll have to be the fastest typer ever next week to squeeze in 2 weeks worth of amazing experiences!

Love you all so much! Always praying for you!


Love Erika 

No comments:

Post a Comment